Carmel Public Charitable Trust, founded in the year 1994, started its venture as small play school and a crèche for working parents in the year 1999, June 26th. This was expanded with great zeal and dedications into Carmel’s Matriculation Hr. Sec. School.
Trustees thought of bringing more innovation into the stream and henceforth brought an English School in the year 2011 – 12 by the name Carmel‘s English School .
Carmel’s English School is situated in Carmel Gardens, Ramalinga Nagar West Extn, Woraiyur, Trichy, Tamil Nadu is Affiliated with CISCE, New Delhi, Affiliation No.TN114. It is built in an area of 2 acres with a big playground. Highly qualified teachers giving individual care take up the lead. Most of the classrooms are equipped with Interactive Boards and ICT lab is also well set-up.
The qualitative approach of the faculty boasts the following features:
1) Curriculum is simplified to the child-centered observation.
2) Supporting activities to understand the curriculum are meticulously approached.
3) Curriculum is followed with fun and excitement teaching methods.
4) Individual care is embedded at all levels
5) Activities are engrossed to boost their personality.
6) Day of Beauty, Shakespeare Day, Vegetable Day, Math’s Day, Science Day, Children’s Day are celebrated to develop the interpersonal relationship along with intellectual development in different aspects.
7) Newspaper reading and NIE classes help in updating the curriculum with rich vocabulary.
8) An activity such as poster making kindles in cultivating their attitude and in bringing out their interest towards curriculum learning.
9) Invoking in various project works such as (grow green) Tree lovers Club provide effective enthusiasm towards curriculum objectives.
10) Regular scripture and moral classes with individual counseling are conducted to upgrade their moral strength
11) Sports activities are regularly conducted in our big playground to keep them always fresh and challenging their team spirit.
12) Extracurricular activities like Singing, Dancing, Role play, Organizing Programs are done to co-ordinate their multi personality skills.
13) We have inclusive education to cater to the needs of the special children with Dyslexia, Autism, Dysgraphia, and Dyscalculia and so on.