Winning is not everything, but making the effort to win is.
As a part of the curriculum, “Carmel’s Sports club” was successfully inaugurated on 07.06.19 by our Honourable Chairman Mr. L. Devadass Samuel. The guests were honoured by the President of the club, Mr.Sampath. The club members were introduced by the Secretary, Mr. Charles. The Chief guest addressed the gathering and motivated the students to participate enthusiastically in club activities. Our Correspondent emphasizes the importance of sports and particularly empowers the girls to participate in games.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CLUB:
Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits.
As a sports club, it has the responsibility to develop the self-discipline and sportsmanship in students.
- Make the students to excel in sports
- Motivates the students to take part in the games actively
- Develop the positive attitude and sportsmanship
MOTTO OF THE CLUB:
The motto of the club is “Discipline through Sports”
The club plans the following activities:
- Classes from 1 – 12 has been divided into three categories.
- Each category will be assigned a game for a month.
- For the first two weeks, they will be introduced to the rules & regulations of the game.
- Next two weeks they will be given practice.
- This process will be followed in a cyclic order separately for boys and girls.
- At the end of each month, a sports meet will be conducted to give the students a platform to exhibit their talents.